Our client is an internationally renowned organisation with a track record of year on year revenue growth. They are currently investing in company infrastructure to support that continued growth whilst ensuring they continue to deliver a premium service to their customers.
This is a newly created role reporting to the Finance Director. The successful candidate will be tasked with improving the financial reporting across the various divisions of the business, which will in turn provide further insight into their financial performance.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Preparation and production of statutory accounts
- Lead annual audit process
- Ensure accurate monthly reporting
- Assume full responsibility for the group balance sheet and cashflow
- Ensure financial controls are implemented and adhered to
- Submission of VAT returns, acting as contact for all HMRC queries
- Treasury management
- You will be ACA/ ACCA qualified within audit
- You will need to demonstrate strong communication skills with the ability to relay financial
- information to finance and non-finance staff
- Strong excel skills