Business Improvement Manager Account Manager
This role plays an essential part of the business. Your role will be to account manage the top 15 accounts and also retain customers that are looking to shift supplier.
If you rate yourself as a consultative operator then apply.
My client specialise in integrated waste management providing collection, treatment, recycling and technologically-driven energy generation services. Join this rapidly expanding London team who are flying high in terms of current performance with a strong sales leadership encouraging outstanding performances. My client can offer progression opportunities across many areas of the business and have a great camaraderie and friendly working culture.
The Business Improvement Manager (Account Manager) will:
- Grow and manage the largest 15 accounts.
- Retain customers that are looking to change provider by consulting and negotiating.
- Help companies reach their environmental/sustainable targets by offering service solutions.
- Communicate effectively internally and externally.
- Manage their own workload to reach targets and KPIs agreed with management.
The successful Business Improvement Manager (Account Manager) will have:
- Account management experience - preferably in the waste industry.
- Great commercial acumen.
- Consultative approach to sales.
- A proven track record of sales/business development.
The Business Improvement Manager (Account Manager) will receive:
- £30000-33500 basic
- Uncapped OTE, on target a further £10,000
- Car Allowance or Car.