Admin Support Executive
The Admin Support Executive will help the Purchasing Implementation Manager to check that all the cancellations generated by the system have gone through correctly and received by the suppliers Attention to detail and being proactive are essential skills in this role.
Duties and Responsibilities
Make sure that all hotel cancellations listed in the daily report have been sent to hotels.
Double check confirmed bookings with partial cancellations and make sure only the correct suppliers have been informed.
Log all new cancellations on the excel spreadsheet, and keep it updated
Run reports during the day from the system and check if any new cancellation message is missing.
Experience and Skills
- Fluency in English, spoken and written; excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and good time management
- Excellent attention to detail
- Microsoft Office experience to a minimum of Intermediate level for all applications
- Ability to communicate clearly and suitably at all levels of responsibility
Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Ability to deliver consistently on time to quality standards
- Travel Studio experience
Tracoin is part of The Travel Corporation. TTC is a successful global player in the Travel Sector which is a highly competitive and fast-moving industry. Operating in 70 countries, TTC exceptional portfolio offers an extensive selection of award-winning international travel and tourism companies. We are based in a fantastic location in Central London near Victoria (next to Buckingham Palace Gardens).