USA Account Manager - gifts & home
£35k - £40k + bonus
Creative, design-led gift & home company seeks a committed and hardworking National Account Manager to manage their growing American market. You will have experience of working with retailers in the US, along with managing agents and rep groups across the pond!
You will come from the consumer products industry, will have a thorough understanding of how retail works in the States and will have a proactive, entrepreneurial nature needed for this fast-paced role.
A typical day in this USA Account Manager role may include:
- Managing and growing the USA business
- Travelling to America for tradeshows and to visit new and existing customers to discuss their requirements and to talk through the ranges with them
- Putting forward ranges that are right for the retailer
- Negotiating cost prices and trading terms
- Taking full account management responsibility once orders have been placed
- Maximising the revenue of your accounts
- Maintaining a strong relationship with your customers making sure that they increase spend year on year
- Working to and exceeding targets
The successful candidate for this Account Manager role will have:
- 4+ years’ account management experience
- 3 years’ experience within a wholesale environment working with key/national accounts
- 2+ years experience of selling in to the US
- Experience of selling branded products is ideal but not essential
- Experience in the gift, health/beauty, fashion, homewares or accessories industry
- Evidence of meeting and exceeding targets
- Impeccable organisation and communication skills
- A positive attitude, high levels of motivation and be driven by success
For a chat about this USA Account Manager role please contact Louisa Mordaunt and send your CV today!