A Branch Manager is needed to work within a thriving business based in Norwich. The right individual can expect a competitive salary of £19,000 - £21,000 (would consider more for the right candidate), + bonus for hitting store sales targets. Working Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm, and Saturday 9.00am – 5.00pm (working a 5 day week). Bank holidays 10.00am - 4.00pm.
Working alongside but responsible for the store Retail team, you will be making good use of your extensive sales and customer service experience to ensure no sales opportunity is missed. Familiarising yourself with the store products you will thrive on achieving agreed sales and margin targets.
Day-to-day tasks will include:
- Monitor all sales activity ensuring sales are completed promptly and customers are kept informed of any delays or other issues
- Monitor sales and margin achievement against target and report regularly to team leader with explanation of performance and trends. Motivate staff to achieve targets.
- Regularly appraise staff performance, maintaining up to date personal development plans for each member of staff and for self.
- Maintain branch merchandising to standard, ensuring correct staffing of branch at all times, supporting other branches where possible and necessary
- Train all staff in correct procedures, selling skills and in product knowledge
- Maintain agreed stock levels to support trade sales.
- Responsible for ensuring stock is dealt with using company procedures in and out of branch, ensuring stock is rotated accordingly to avoid out of date write off costs.
- Responsible for all cash and cheque handling.
- A working knowledge of Kerridge an advantage.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who would like to manage their own store. This job will suit a Salesperson, perhaps someone with experience of the construction industry, who loves dealing with people in a friendly and professional way and who enjoys the challenge of aiming and achieving goals.
If you would like to find out more about this part time Salesperson job, call Jean Knappitt
. Alternatively apply online or send a current CV