Scope Personnel are happy to be recruiting on behalf of their client for a HGV Technician.
- Hours vary from 40-60 hours per week.
- Overtime rates including.
- A variety of shift patterns available
- Permanent role
As a HGV Technician you will be required to,
- Carry out routine inspections maintenance service and repairs on franchised and non-franchised marques including trailers to industry standar
- Carry out a wide range of defect repairs including major unit overhaul.
- Fault diagnosis and rectification using the manufacturer’s computer system and tooling.
- Complete job cards and service sheets using online systems correctly and in line with warranty protocol.
- Control work follow and end of shift hand over repor
- Update customers
As a HGV Technician you must have either;
- City & Guilds Level 3 qualification
- NVQ Level 3 qualification
- Be time served.
Please apply for this role if you have experience as a HGV Technician, HGV Mechanic, or a HGV Fitter.