Trainee Building Manager Holland Park, London
A well established and successful Property Management and Investment company is looking for a multi skilled Building manager with a can do attitude. The role will be to manage a medium sized serviced apartment building ensuring that all guests have a pleasant time during their stay.
We are looking for a customer orientated individual who is able to think on the move and with a knack for problem solving. The role will be varied and an ability to prioritise and manage your time is a must.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assistance with check-ins/check-outs
- Responding to customer enquiries
- Assisting tenants with day to day queries
- Ensuring Flats are presentable prior to check ins
- Responding and assessing minor maintenance issues
- Controlling the stock levels of essentials
- Managing the cleaners and their time and checking the quality of cleaning
- Resolving simple property management issues and organising handy men where needed
- Keeping track of stock levels and ordering more essentials in accordance with future demand
- Managing cleaners and checking quality of cleaning
- Constantly leasing and supporting the reservations manager in their role
- Suggesting and implementing ways to improve customer satisfaction throughout the company whilst monitoring feedback
- Reporting on weekly/ monthly and yearly trends and reporting back to senior management
• Excellent customer service
• A professional telephone manner
• Basic DIY skills (favourable)
• A willingness to assist all members of the company as required
• An ability to multi task and prioritise tasks
• A desire to learn new skills
• Working in a fast paced environment
• Working in property management or Hospitality environment
Start date: ASAP
Type: permanent, full-time
Remuneration: £21,000.00-£25,000.00 basic salary plus bonus depending on experience
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
This role is to start as soon as possible and is based in a head office off Holland Park Avenue.
This is an exciting and rewarding position and you will be part of a dynamic and forward-looking Company with opportunities for career development for the right person. A team player, pro-active attitude, ability to prioritise and good sense of humour are essential.
If you are interested in applying for this position and match the above criteria, please apply today!