GM - New Opening, Multi-Faceted Bar / Cafe and Ents Venue
The Role: General Manager. Multi-faceted Venue. Bars / Restaurant / Events Operation
Package: 35,000 - 40,000 + bonus
Ellis Mack Recruitment is working with an independent, multi-site Restaurant and Bar operator looking to recruit an experienced General Manager who carries real credibility for a new opening, high volume, large Multi-faceted Operation in Edinburgh.
This role requires a heavy hitting GM with experience in running high end and high-volume Restaurant Bar Operations who wont compromise on exceptional standards of delivery.
Specifically of interest to our client are candidates with a track record of driving Corporate and Private Event, Entertainment revenue streams and experience delivering a Sales and Marketing strategy.
- Overall responsibility for the opening and ongoing success of the operation.
- Business development Sales marketing, networking, driving Sales and Footfall.
- HR responsibilities including recruitment, training and development of people in all departments.
- Daily and weekly reconciliation of sales/ end of week/ payroll. Budgeting and forecasting.
- Achieving all KPI targets for your business through effective controls and management.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience managing high volume, prestigious city centre venues.
- Have a detailed knowledge and understanding of food, Craft Beers, cocktails, wines and spirits.
- Be commercially astute and always looking to drive the success of you business.
- Be driven and focused on first class standards across every aspect of the operation.
- Have shown loyalty and longevity throughout their career.
- Have excellent personal presentation and be consummately professional at all times.
Career development opportunities and personal development within this organisation add to the attractiveness of this opportunity.
To apply for this role please email your CV to
Ellis Mack Recruitment is operating as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.