Field Service Engineer
Field Service engineer - Petrol station equipment
Looking for a field service engineer to Join a team of engineers within a national organisation for the repair/maintenance of Petrol station equipment nationwide. The ideal candidate will have a brief background in mechanical/electrical works.
he Job description is as follows;
Field Service Technician
Reporting to: Field Area Supervisor
Location: Field Based
Service and maintain suite of Petrol Station Equipment including Dispensers, Tank gauges, EPOS systems and Media solutions.
* Daily diagnostic testing, troubleshooting and repair of customer equipment.
* Installation and commissioning of new equipment.
* Maintain and enhance customer relationships.
* Produce timely and accurate service reports.
* Ensure all calls are attended promptly and within set SLA.
* Ensure all company equipment is properly maintained and in good working order at all times.
* Ensure compliance with set HSSE guidelines.
As per Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, Employee's must also
* Take care of their own health and safety and that of others
* Co-operate with their employers
* Not interfere with anything provided in the interest of health and safety
Skills & Abilities Required (Essential):
* Mechanical/Electrical Engineering HNC/HND (or equivalent) or relevant experience
* Technical awareness including:-
o Experience of diagnosing and repairing mechanical, electrical and electronic systems.
o Electronic repairs to PCB level
o Ability to voltage test AC/DC single and three phase supplies
o Confident in the use of hand tools
* Strong customer service skills with ability to interact confidently and professionally with end customer
* Flexible approach with the ability to work alone or as part of a team
* Good communication skills
* UKPIA certification (within one month of start date)
* Full UK Driving Licence
Skills & Abilities Required (Desirable):
* Understanding of PC hardware, networking and IT troubleshooting.
* Once in position candidate to receive training in line with Health & Safety Law.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.