Wouldn’t you want to join one of the World’s premier suppliers in Travel?
Do you want to be a part of a company which puts your career development first?
Can you work in a fast-paced environment where your ambition and drive will lead to results?
Here at JacTravel, we are looking for a French-speaking Contracts Manager to join our team in London. As a company, we are a key supplier of online hotel bookings and offer inbound travel services to the tourism sector. We have received numerous awards since we were first established in 1975, one of the most recent awards being the Queen’s Award for Enterprise 2016.
To hit the ground running, you will need to be a strong negotiator with a premium level of understanding of the market. Being up to date with market trends, you will have a natural flair at building relationships to ensure our customer service is consistent.
You’ll be joining the JacTravel journey whilst we’re going through a tremendous period of growth and change. Although this position is initially a fixed-term contract, there are ample opportunities to move into a permanent role in the future or to potential stay within your current team!
What’s the role about?
Upon joining our team, you will take responsibility for achieving margin targets set by the company for your allocated region. You work in close collaboration with our Regional Head of Contracting to ensure your target number and mix hotels have the correct prices and availability.
In addition, your role will involve:
- Identifying the key hotels in your region and undertaking approximately 18 weeks of travel across the year to maintain relationships with all clients
- Managing the supplier relationship throughout the period of the contract
- Ensuring hotels are re-contracted within specified deadlines and negotiating added-value deals, overrides and special offers
- Monitoring competitor pricing and working closely with the team to ensure maximum profit
- Ensuring hotels are inspected and details are continuously updated
- Assisting with group placements as and when necessary
- Communicating to all stakeholders (both external and internal) to ensure all activities are in line with corporate guidelines.
What’s in it for you?
We are looking to offer a starting salary of for the right individual. You’ll be joining an amazing team who put teamwork at the forefront of everything they do. Working with a very supportive manager, you will be guided every step of the way whilst utilising your current industry knowledge and experience.
With our corporate training programmes and current company growth plans, there is ample opportunity for you to move up the ladder whilst gaining commercial experience with a World-leading brand.
In addition to this, our other company benefits are:
- Have the chance to travel to some of the most amazing locations in your market
- Up to 75% off with our selected partners if you book travel through JacTravel as an employee
- 25 days of annual leave
- Extra day off for your birthday
- Family and friends discount for hotel bookings
- Biannual eye test contributions
- Employee Assistant Programme
- Best Doctors Service
- Season Ticket Loan
- JacPot online benefits platform (discounts on high street retails)
What can you bring to the table?
- Do you have contracting experience (or similar) gained within the leisure and tourism industry?
- Do you have professional fluency in English and French?
- Are you a strong negotiator with a strong commercial acumen?
If "Yes" - we want to hear from you!