Westray Recruitment Consultants is looking to recruit an experienced Facilities Manager to work within a high volume, manufacturing company.
- Maintain buildings and utilities to desired levels of acceptance.
- To ensure full compliance with building regulations.
- To ensure and supervise ongoing cost reduction activity of utilities to meet budget targets.
- To be actively involved in installation and uninstallation of machinery.
- Manage all utilities and record data in line with company philosophy
- To control impact on the environment and contribute to Company sustainability.
- To support Production/Engineering where applicable
- Liaise with external suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Maintain high level of Housekeeping and Buildings Security.
- Any other duties commensurate with your skills.
- Implementation of effective planned preventive programme relating to building maintenance.
- Clear understanding of Legislation regarding building regulations.
- Budget control.
- Clear and concise communication.
- High level of ownership for the performance of services, equipment and up-keep of the buildings.
- Computer literate (excel/word/SAP and B2B programs).
- A great attitude and the willing to go that extra mile.
- Time served within a relevant engineering discipline
This position is a permanent role and it operates with day shift hours only. This position pays £28,500 per annum, with future opportunities to rise through the pay grades. Although day shift, applicants must be willing to demonstrate a degree of flexibility.
The point of contact for this role is Tony Hutchinson