Key Account Director
SF Group are currently looking for a Key Account Director for my industry leading client based in the West Midlands.
This permanent position is in place to manage a grow a national account that the business holds.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Manage and grow sales within assigned national businesses that are considered strategically important
- To be responsible for the sales and profitability of each major customer as budgeted within each period
- Forecast revenues and EBIT in advance to support the budget process and re-forecasting as required
- Create customer initiatives and promotions that support the development goals of the business within these accounts
- Provide business case documentation to support activities requiring investment and gain company approval ahead of implementation
- Liaise, and communicate with internal bodies, including the marketing team and customer service over issues and opportunities concerning these customers
- Ensure all actions and criteria meet company strategies
- Direct actions required through the Commercial Director & National Sales Manager for the field support needed to development these accounts
The ideal person will be/have:
- Results driven
- High Level Degree (1st or 2:1)
- Proven sales background
- Demonstrable strong communication skills
- Proven leadership skills
- Proven analytical skills
- Educated to degree level
- Competent in IT skills
This position will pay an annual salary of between £50,000 and £65,000 plus a healthy bonus package. If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP.