PFI SPV Operations Manager - South East
Our Client are a leading SPV Management Company. They have a varied portfolio of infrastructure PFI/PPP assets across the UK. Due to exceptional growth they are now looking to add to the team.
They have the following role available:
1.) Assistant General Manager / Operations Manager, salary £45-60k (dependant on level of experience) + corporate benefits.
You will currently work in one of the following areas:
- SPV GM or Operations Manager (SPV Management Company)
- Contract Manager / Authority Representative or PFI Estate Manager (Public Sector)
- FM Manager or equivalent (FM Contractor)
- Consultant (Advisory Practice e.g Technical)
Ideally you will have experience of one of the following social infrastructure assets / projects: Education, Health (Primary or Acute), Justice or Government Buildings, MoD, Blue-Light.
Key responsibilities include:
- Representation of SPV in project, liaison and service meetings.
- Monitor the delivery of construction and FM Contractual compliance.
- Protect and enhance lifecycle funds.
- Liaison with, and reporting to, senior lenders and shareholders (ensuring compliance with Project/Credit and Services Agreements).
- Oversee the implementation of appropriate health and safety policies and procedures.
- Management of building and service variations.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly reports.
- Attending Board Meetings and liaison/communication with Board Directors and minute taking when required.
- Public sector relationship management.
- Monitoring and administration of project reporting.
- Dispute management and guidance.
- Management of sub-contractors and advisers during construction and operational phases.
- Application of management policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with insurance provisions.
A leading package is on offer as well as the opportunity to progress.
If this role is of interest please apply in confidence. All successful applicants will be contacted within 5 working days.