Assistant Accountant - Multinational Media Firm
Our client is a renowned and industry-leading Media Production company who produce some of the world's most loved content for TV and Radio. Based in high-tech offices in the heart of Central London, our client has an opportunity for a progressive Assistant Accountant to join their team.
The Assistant Accountant will:
- Assist with Management Accounts
- Provide reporting on Actuals, Budgets, and Forecasts
- Create POs and raise multicurrency invoices
- Record and enter all sales and contracts
- Deal with international queries
- And other duties
To succeed in this role, you will:
- Be educated to a degree level with at least a 2:1
- At least a years' work experience within finance
- Be keen to pursue an accounting qualification
- Have excellent communication skills
If you feel you are the perfect fit for this Assistant Accountant role, please apply immediately.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.