Independent pub - Junior Sous/Chef de Partie - Chichester area
Independent gastro pub - Junior Sous / Chef de Partie - Chichester area
An independent gastro pub situated a short drive outside of Chichester offering tranquil views and a friendly atmosphere. Serving delicious homemade British classics and specials along with a selection of craft beer and ale this traditional village pub will make you feel right at home.
We are looking for a Chef de Partie / Junior Sous Chef who is confident in the kitchen and can work the cold section and work closely with the Sous Chef and Head Chef during service. With opportunities for future progression this role is perfect for someone who is passionate about fresh food, can offer input into menu design and keen to develop their career within catering.
Other key characteristics:
- Knowledge and experience working with locally sourced fresh ingredients
- A minimum of 2 years' experience within the kitchen
- A strong desire to take ownership of your department and show case your ability
- Fresh ideas to help contribute to menu design
- Own transport is essential due to location
- A salary of 20K per annum depending on experience
- Tips and tronc
- Chance to develop you experience and career
- Opportunity for input into menu and specials
If you would like more information about the roles or you would like to be one of the first to apply, then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on and ask for Yvette.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted - Thank you for your application
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.