We’re recruiting for a SME Management Accountant for this Asset/Fund Management, business who are growing strongly and scheduled to continue.
Reporting to the FC we’re keen to attract a candidate with a hands-on approach who will take responsibility for Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, budgeting, planning and other general accounting responsibilities.
- Produce month end management accounts
- Responsible for management reporting, forecasting and planning
- Providing key MI to aid decision making
- Contribute directly to monthly Board packs
- Reviewing all finance procedures and implementing new processes and procedures as required
- Reviewing all month end processes and producing monthly management reports
- Reviewing VAT returns
- Providing key analytical support to the management team
- Overseeing the year end audit
Key skills/ qualifications/competencies:
- Newly/recently qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Excellent numerical, analytical and communication skills
- Systems experience - excellent excel skills, Vlookups, Pivot Tables
- Able to work to deadlines and multitask
- Professional / confident / dynamic individual
- You must be comfortable dealing regularly with senior stakeholders
Trace is an innovative consultancy and we are serious about finding you the right role. Our Predictive Fit Profiler is an in-house profiling tool which provides candidates and clients with a method for assessing personal fit within a company - through measuring personality, thinking style, cultural compatibility and motivations.