Investments Administrator in Bath
Investment Administrator required for a thriving Bath Investments company. This is a varied role providing support services to Financial Advisers, Investment Managers, Stockbrokers and clients.
The company provides excellent training and financially supports those studying towards professional qualifications, making this a fantastic challenge for someone starting in their career. It's crucial that candidates show a genuine interest in the financial world, have focus and a demonstrate a willingness to learn.
- Providing administration support to IFA businesses & networks.
- Effectively handling administration requests from advisers/ sales force.
- Maintaining a good level of product knowledge & market awareness - working with various products including pensions (SIPPs), GIAs, bonds & ISAs.
- Some involvement in ad-hoc reporting, systems testing, process improvements & project work.
- Processing new business applications and maintaining high levels of accuracy.
- Understanding of FCA guidelines, regulatory issues and their impact.
- Providing excellent levels of client service, working to and sharing best practice.
Skills & Experience Required:
- CVs must demonstrate an interest in the world of finance and investments, this could be from your studies, work experience or interests.
- You must be a capable, well-organised person with good communication skills
- You should have good administration skills and be a team player.
- An eye for detail is essential as is a good attitude, focus and a commitment to learn.
- Candidates with Pensions (SIPPs), Life or Investments (Bonds, ISAs, GIAs) knowledge are welcome to apply.
- Graduates applications are welcomed; candidates should ideally have a relevant degree (economics/business based).
The company's graduate training scheme offers new starters the chance to work with different teams across the business. This exposure is very useful for developing a good understanding of all business functions, financial processes and products proving very useful for future career progression.
The firm strongly supports personal development and in addition to the excellent training programme, study support is paid for and exam passes are financially rewarded.There is a flexible benefits package which includes 25 days holiday, pension, healthcare, a considerable annual bonus and regular salary reviews.
URGENT: Now interviewing!