Vehicle Technician Dealership
VEHICLE TECHNICIAN (Level 3)
Salary £18,000pa - £20,000pa PLUS AMAZING OTE / BONUS
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a VEHICLE TECHNICIAN (Level 3) looking for an opportunity to develop their career with a successful Car Dealership.
Our client is looking to work with your strengths and abilities and what you enjoy doing as a Technician as they will help you progress and develop in the areas you want to grow!
- Servicing and resolving the most challenging and time-sensitive problems
- Identifying faults, making improvements, keeping accurate records and meet demanding quality and safety standards.
- Tyre fitting and wheel alignments
- Dealing with recalls and warranties
- Maintain a good level of efficiency without compromising quality
- Ensuring complete customer satisfaction
- Accurately and skilfully undertake the repair and servicing of motor vehicles.
- Detect and diagnose and additional faults for further repair
- Ensure all work is completed safely and complies with professional standards
- Fulfil all tasks to the customers’ complete satisfaction
- Always work to your best ability to promote and maintain a very high standard of customer care
- Excellent customer service skills
- Take responsibility for the quality and quantity of their work
- Experience and competency in the accurate use of IT equipment
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm
- An amazing attitude and great work ethic!
- Relevant, Automotive City and Guilds or NVQ level 2-3 Qualification
- Large Independent Garage or Dealership experience
- A full Driving Licence
- Your own set of Tools
- Competitive bonus scheme based individual performance and customer satisfaction
To be considered for the above vacancy candidates must have an NVQ or City & Guilds or equivalent Level 3 in vehicle maintenance and repair and a stable job history.
To apply please call or send your CV to Zoe Ralik – - Tel: (Mobile Friendly) Mobile –