Are you an experienced marketing professional with at least two years experience implementing PPC campaigns?
Do you have a flair for campaign structuring and keyword bidding?
If so, we want to hear from you!
As one of the only PPC Agency Google Certified partners within the local area, our client specialises in creating and developing 'pay-per-click advertising' campaigns using Google AdWords and various other methods to promote their client's business and gain optimum search engine results.
Established for over ten years, our client are a well established Digital Media Agency specialising in bespoke website designing and hosting services.
Working on a variety of client campaigns, the role will be heavily weighted towards paid search, with a touch of SEO.
You'll be responsible for a portfolio of PPC campaigns and so will be tasked with understanding their individual requirements, then providing logical plans on how and where spend is allocated across AdWords, Social Media and various other platforms.
There'll be ongoing monitoring of keyword bids and quality scores, and you'll be reporting performance back to clients, providing suggestions on adjustments to consistently improve ROI.
- Perform daily account management on Google, Bing and other search platforms across verticals
- Maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics
- Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, day partying, and other facets of paid search in accordance with Business Units goals
- Provide support and input into PPC strategy
- Provide regular reports in various areas of PPC (e.g: Auction Insight, ROI, keyword analysis, performance, etc.)
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC)
- Knowledge of SEO, and Google Analytics
- Experience using Google Adwords
- Excellent numeric skills and attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Previous experience working towards deadlines
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- Advanced Excel skills
- Passion for the internet and online business
The Package: Full-Time permanent vacancy
Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 17:00pm (1 hour for lunch)
Annual Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience