Compliance Manager - Regulatory Change - Payment Services
The role holder will be responsible for tracking and responding to new financial service industry regulatory changes impacting the business including 4/5 MLD and PSD2. The role holder will be required to establish and build a strong relationship with all applicable business areas and key stakeholders, ensuring effective communication of key changes and implementation requirements, whilst remaining true to the entrepreneurial ethos of the company.
National Payment Services provider with a strong market reputation.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
- Monitor regulatory bodies for regulatory changes potentially impacting the business, create impact assessments of changes, and coordinate with business partners to understand and document specific process, policy and technical impacts associated with regulatory change
- Understand the impact of regulatory requirements on business processes and the business areas that use them and work in conjunction to assist in developing operating processes that implement the requirements in an optimal way from a client experience, process & cost efficiency perspective
- Provide oversight to the compliance team and Senior Management through development and execution of a regulatory compliance programme and operating plan
- Manage annual and periodic compliance assessments and lead the implementation of any recommendations
- Provide periodic reporting to Executive Committee
Ideally you will be:
- Strong knowledge of existing FCA regulations
- Strong understanding of 4/5 AMLD and PSD2
- Experience in translating regulatory requirements into Business unit recommendations
- Electronic Money Regulation experience desirable
- Excellent analytical, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast developing environment essential
- Ability to effect change and establish an effective compliance culture