Cleaning & Support Services Trainer/Assessor
Dhunay Corporation, a provider of training, skills, recruitment & consultancy for growth, are on the lookout for a highly competent Cleaning & Support Services Trainer/Assessor to join our rapidly expanding business.
If you have a proven track in delivering outstanding results, then we would love to hear from you.
The role of a Cleaning & Support Services Trainer Assessor is hands-on and out in the field working with our learners and employers in their places of work, you will be responsible for supporting a caseload of learners through their qualifications. Qualifications will include accredited Apprenticeships both frameworks and the new standards.
You will be using a variety of teaching and assessing techniques, including use of Onefile to ensure that the highest standards of bespoke learning is offered. Through the work you do, you will not only be making a difference in the lives of learners, but increasing the standards and reputation of the industry.
We require someone who has sector knowledge in the following area: Cleaning & Support services. The ideal person will have experience delivering Apprenticeships. The role will involve both new business development as well as nurturing any existing relationships you may have.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within specialist vocational sector
- Experience working to a supervisory or managerial level
- Excellent practical and theoretical knowledge of vocationalspecialism
- Industry specific qualifications
- Assessing and/or teaching qualifications(Desirable e.g. A1, D32, D33, CAVA, TAQA etc)
- Possess or working to a minimum of level 2 standard in Maths and English
- Understand Levy, Apprenticeships both framework delivery and the new standards (Desirable)
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Honesty, integrity, professionalism and confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure, be flexible and resilient
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills
- Passionate, enthusiastic and with the ambition and commitment to deliver
- Tactful and able to deal with difficult situations sensitively
- Exemplary written communicationskills
- Marketing the organisation and its qualification offering to employers andlearners
- Signing learners onto Apprenticeships and otherqualifications
- Offering information,advice and guidance and carrying out initial assessments to identify learner needs
- Completing and maintaining all regulatory and financialpaperwork
- Visiting learners at their workplaces every 2-4weeks
- Progressing learners through their qualifications through observation, work product, written evidence and other methods
- Delivering outstanding teaching and learning of knowledge and functional skill components
- Mentoring and coaching learners with varying barriers tolearning
- Taking part in continuous professional development, including completion of own qualifications
- Liaising regularly with your line manager and quality assurance team
- Experience of e-portfolio
Your performance will be measured on the outcome of your activities, quality of delivery and your contribution to the success of our business. You will have regular meetings with your Manager to discuss specific priorities and deliverables and to receive feedback.
- Salary: £22,000-£30,000 per annum DOE
- 21 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Mobile Phone & Laptop
- Training & Development