Purchase Ledger Assistant
Purchase Ledger Assistant required for a busy head office based in Kilburn.
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be processing a high number of invoices in order to meet tight financial deadline.
- Dealing with supplier invoices.
- Matching invoices with corresponding delivery notes/proof of deliveries.
- Checking prices on supplier invoices.
- Organising, filling and archiving all relevant paperwork, including invoices, delivery notes and proof of deliveries.
- Some dealings with invoice coding, vat and expenses.
- Other ad-hoc purchase ledger duties.
- Meeting tight financial deadlines.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience of purchase ledger.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Good time management skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Highly organised
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Previous experience in a similar industry and/or sector an advantage.