Salesforce Project Manager (International)perm role, London £80-100k
The client is running a major digital business transformation, encompassing their international CMS platform migration, transformation of their technology and applications, and a long-term commitment to investing in digital capabilities. A key project is to connect the commercial teams through the implementation of a best-in-class tool. The Salesforce platform and sales processes this project will deliver, will enable the client to take the best advantage of its digital business and enable future diversification into other business areas. Salesforce will be used to strengthen their influence across digital media and increase our market share in the digital advertising space.
The client is looking for an experienced Salesforce Project Manager to join their team in London. This project will involve business transformation of the sales processes across all markets, in print and digital. The project will deliver a single client view, consistent real-time data and sales automation. It will bring together the business across geographies and brands. In this role, you will be responsible for leading the project team towards the successful delivery of an international Salesforce implementation. You will work closely with a wide set of international colleagues to help deliver a best in class Salesforce solution.
You will have past experience project managing a Salesforce implementation across multiple geographies and, ideally, separate business units. It is essential that you have excellent commercial knowledge and experience and you have led sales and business process change as part of a Salesforce implementation.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead the delivery of a Salesforce project across 11 markets.
- To own, develop and actively manage the key change activities.
- To own, support and maintain key stakeholder relationships.
- To lead, coordinate and facilitate workshops, focus groups, online meetings, etc.
- Facilitating delivery via collaboration, discussion, and decision making.
- Develop a weekly project report that highlights progress, overall status, risks and suggested resolution steps, as well as upcoming work.
- Using a standard set of metrics, the PM will report the status of the efforts underway to the Director of Enterprise Technology, Director of Change and Delivery and a variety of stakeholders.
- Maintaining metrics that provide insight into team progress and improvement.
- Assisting with external and upward communication and reporting, providing transparency and updates to senior management.
- Run governance forums at a local and central level that are effective groups for decision-making and escalation.
- Manage supplier deliverables in the project for Salesforce and other external partners.
- Continuously identify connections, dependencies and impact between the Salesforce project and other projects, making the necessary adaptions to the Salesforce project and escalating issues where required.
- Responsibility for coordination of all agile ceremonies, e.g. daily stand ups, sprint planning, backlog grooming, retrospectives, and demonstrations.
- Creation of data-driven reporting showing story points earned (completed & tested) vs. capacity burned, estimates to completion, and sprint velocity.
- Removing impediments by proactively monitoring status and engaging with the right personnel to find swift solutions.
- Building a trusting and vibrant environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame or judgement, placing emphasis on conflict resolution, problem solving, and continuous improvement
- Leveraging Scrum\Agile knowledge and experience to recommend enhancements to how Scrum\Agile is implemented
- Guiding and coaching the team on how to use Agile\Scrum practices and values, and how to get the most out of self-organization
- Guiding and mentoring others who are new to the Scrum Master\Project Manager role
- Connect with the agile project management community to track latest trends and techniques
Essential Skills & Requirements:
The ideal candidate will have proven experience filling an Agile PM role within an Agile digital delivery environment, and will be able demonstrate the following qualities:
- Experience in the delivery of change management in the context of large scale, complex transformations across a business.
- Past experience of project managing a Salesforce implementation across multiple countries. Ideally, experience in implementing Salesforce across a business undergoing change.
- Experience of working with the sensitivities of people in change.
- Expertise in the use and implementation of Salesforce.
- Demonstrated experience of managing the end to end project from planning, through to successful delivery and implementation.
- Sufficient technical understanding to be able to solve problems and guide delivery within this environment.
- Thorough understanding of iterative development, as well as the fundamentals of software development processes and procedures.
- Ability to articulate the value of metrics and reporting within Agile delivery incl. backlog management, burndown charts, team velocity, and task definition.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, ensuring confidence in conflict resolution, and enabling them to adapt their style to different stakeholders.
- Social and naturally collaborative, with the ability to lead and exercise influence by organizing and motivating the team without the use of authority.
- Exceptional time management skills to facilitate all aspects of the team's planning and prioritization process.
- Curious and interested in continuous learning, with a desire to grow their
- Experience of implementing Salesforce Lightning, or migrating to Salesforce Lightning Experience of Salesforce integration to ERP.