Technical Engineer 2nd line
£28,000 - 30,000 DOE : Permanent : London
A great opportunity for a 2nd line support engineer to join a highqualityserviceprovider, working with professionalservices to provide clients with maintenance, support and solutions.
Who are we looking for? :
- Have at least three MCPs, including a desktop and server operating system and want to gain certification rapidly to advance your career. We expect you to progress towards a full MCSE/MCITP within 6 months of joining us
- Have spent at least two years in a client-facing support role (possibly working for a fast-paced IT service provider servicing multiple clients)
- Are confidentcommunicating with people by telephone, email and in person
- Are well-organised, thorough and able to plan and deliver complex projects to tight deadlines
- Enjoy helping people and working in a team, learning quickly and sharing knowledge
- Like to work on making yourself and your team better
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Exposure to these is preferable: WindowsServer2012 & 2016, ExchangeServer2010 & 2013, Windows8 & 10, Office2013 & 2016, Office365 , Apple, antivirus, firewalls (CiscoMeraki especially relevant), networking, backup, virtualisation (Hyper-V), Datto
- Provide excellentcustomerservice to external clients, up to a senior level
- Act as an escalationpoint for technical team
- Pro-active project contribution / implementation including liaisingwithclients and colleagues
- Troubleshoot problems by telephone, remoteaccess and on-site visits
- Help improve company systems, procedures and knowledge
- Ad hoc and planned mentoring of technical colleagues
- Systembuilds, configuration and installation (remote or on-site)
- Diligent documentation and time-recording
- Solutiondesign and research and development for internal and client use
Benefits include discretionary bonusscheme and 25daysholiday, plusbankholidays.
For more information please contact Jack Antoniades on
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.