Head of Marketing
A new opportunity has been created for an experienced and innovative Head of Marketing to join a busy team in central London. This is a senior role working for a global charity where you will be responsible for creating and delivering communications plans to engage the public. Another key part to the role is to build visibility and the organisations reputation amongst stakeholders.
A high profile charity based in London
To be successful in the role you must have experience in managing branding and design, creating and editing corporate publications and creating campaigns where you have had to grow an organisations reach and reputation.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Lead the transformation of the corporate marketing team and creative services team, ensuring a smooth transition to an updated working model.
- Oversee a programme of staff training and development to support the upskilling of staff to enable them to deliver the new approach and ways of working.
- Develop and procure a creative agency framework to enable efficient and collaborative engagement of agencies to deliver creative work.
- Lead on the strategic development of our marketing activity in line with our brand strategy in order to make our brand tangible and engaging on a very real and meaningful level for our key target audiences.
- Work closely with strategic communications planning partners to ensure that business comms & engagement needs are met.
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing Communications to ensure all marketing is brand aligned and that insight informs and tracks marketing activity.
- Lead, manage and motivate the marketing and creative services teams, overseeing day-to-day activity in these areas and achieving effective outcomes for the organisation.
- Oversee and effectively manage the marketing budget, working closely with our finance colleagues, ensuring value for money.
This is an interim role with an immediate start so you must be available to start at short notice. The role is looking to run for a minimum of six months and full commitment for this time period is imperative. Along with gaining experience working for a forward thinking, diverse and high profile team you will rewarded with a competitive rate and will gain exposure working with various affiliated organisations. For the right person this is a fantastic opportunity to really roll your sleeves up and join a fast paced team who consistently deliver high quality communications and campaigns.
Required skills and experience
- Strong communication skills including understanding how to write for different audiences and tools
- A demonstrable ability to work flexibly and effectively under pressure and manage multiple deadlines
- An ability to give sound advice and direction
- Excellent ability to build effective relationships with Board, senior staff and external stakeholders
The client is offering a competitive salary of circa £60,000 per annum. The client requires someone who is immediately available or with a short notice period.