I am looking for talented and driven professionals who can deliver exceptional clinical service and care to customers. You will be able to work in a fast paced environment with state of the art equipment and a high quality range of affordable products. If you would like to find out more, then please apply for more information.
My client is a household name with a reputation for providing an exceptional customer journey. They are looking for Optometrist that focused the best to all of their patients and can find a solution bespoke to them.
As the one of the Broadstairs Optometrist candidates you will
- Work as part of the optician's team to help customers find the best products for their needs
- Provide advice and guidance
- Drive company promotions and initiatives
- Work alongside the Practice Manager to drive performance
- Build internal relationship within the business, but also across the local community and other healthcare partners
Ideal Broadstairs Optometrist candidates will be
- A qualified optometrist and a member of the GOC
- Committed to providing an exceptional customer experience
- Warm and welcoming
- Look for ways to continually improve our ways of working and ensure that everything in the practice puts the customer at the heart of what you do
- Those who have worked in a busy retail environment would be of particular interest
There are 2 vacancies for a Broadstairs Optometrist. The first vacancy attracts a salary of up to £45,000 plus and the second up to £59,00 plus bonuses and benefits.
Alongside the financial remuneration, there is the opportunity to join a customer focused business with development opportunities going forward.
If you would like to find out more, please apply or contact Emily Knights directly.