Accounts Assistant - Music & Entertainment - London
An exciting opportunity within a rapidly growing Central London based Music / Accountancy and Business Services company. Working across key divisions you will be responsible for the following.
- Maintaining the books and records for Touring Bands and Artists using Excel (Double Entry Bookkeeping) and Sage Line 50.
- This will include the preparation of:
- Cash Book and Bank Reconciliations
- Sales Day Book, Sales Ledger Control Accounts
- Purchase Day Book, Purchase Ledger Control Account and VAT Returns and workings
- Assisting with the day to day running of affairs for high profile clients, to include liaising with label managers, collection societies, lawyers.
- Assisting with the management of artists day to day affairs, e.g. cash flow, debtor collection etc.
- Assisting with the preparation of royalty accounting for record labels and publishing companies, when required by Department Head and Assisting the Head of Department with ad hoc projects that may arise.
You will have a minimum of 1 years' experience as an Accounts Assistant, and have a real interest for working in the Music Industry.
Preferably having worked in a Music Accounting business but not essential.
Sauce Recruitment - A specialist in finance recruitment for Media, Entertainment, Fashion & Lifestyle brands. Please visit our website at www.saucerecruitment.com