A rewarding and challenging German-speaking sales manager position based in London for an award-winning exhibition organiser. We're looking for an experienced sales professional with a strong background in either the exhibition industry or the technology sector and fluent German ability.
The role is based at our client's offices in London. It is the largest growing media company in the UK, dedicated to enhancing customer value, extending its global footprint and exploring every available growth opportunity.
The position, within a portfolio of tech-sector trade shows and exhibitions, will require an individual with a proven sales record and the drive to generate commercial success. The role also requires fluency of the German language to a natural standard.
The successful candidate will work as a sales manager alongside an Event Director in producing a programme of successful events. This role will be both challenging and rewarding as the business is committed to the development of its staff and will go above and beyond to provide in-depth training and support for those with a commitment to success.
- Professional and natural German fluency in both written and verbal communication
- Extensive experience within an exhibition stand space or sponsorship sales environment
- OR a proven track-record as a salesperson within the information technology sector
- A history of high achievement against target with demonstrable sales performance
- Sound understanding of how to effectively research clients and establish their needs
- Must be articulate, intelligent and a good listener
- Developing a successful sales strategy, building key relationships and driving profitability
- Driving exhibition and sponsorship sales
- Researching and identifying new business opportunities and revenue streams
- Ensuring high levels of care and customer satisfaction
- Delivering daily/weekly/monthly reports to the Event Director, detailing sales, budgets, production and business development issues and developments