Excellent opportunity for an experienced Architectural Technician to join a thriving practice on a permanent basis!
Based in London, our client has over 30 years' experience working on major projects across the UK. They offer a wide range of services, including planning consultancy, concept and architectural design, landscape architecture, and many more. With a catalogue of notable projects from retail centres to hotels and leisure facilities, they have gained business from some respected clients, including international brands.
As the selected Architectural Technician, your main task will be to produce high quality detailed drawings and models based on the information you are given by the design team. The successful candidate would also be required to liaise with clients and ensure drawings are kept to specifications given, and assist junior members of the team.
In order to ensure responsibilities are carried out effectively, it is essential for candidates to have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Minimum of 2 years' technical experience working on large-scale residential projects.
- Strong technical knowledge.
- The ability to produce accurate 2D and 3D models, including the use of Revit software.
- Strong knowledge of current UK building regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads.
- Friendly and approachable attitude, with problem solving skills.
If you're seeking a valuable and rewarding career working within a team of dynamic and energetic individuals, why not apply today?
Please send a CV with examples of your best technical and creative work, to demonstrate your approach to the architectural process.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Hannah McMillan on or email Hannah.McMillan @BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 11914HM, or apply directly using the 'Apply' option, and following the instructions.