Teacher of Geography
Part-time Teacher of Geography required for September 2017 start, Hailsham.
Teacher of Geography (part-time, 0.6)
Salary: Teachers Pay Scale
The Geography Department require an enthusiastic teacher with high aspirations and excellent classroom management skills.
Can you offer the following to the students and teachers of Hailsham Community College (Academy Trust)?
* Be an outstanding teacher
* Be passionate about learning
* Have the tenacity and drive to improve the outcomes of all students
* Teach KS3, KS4 and KS5 Geography
* Have the Ability to plan and manage engaging Geography fieldwork
As a valued member of our team at Hailsham Community College (Academy Trust) will can offer you:
* Clear and shared values and expectations with an emphasis on "be the best you can be"
* An experienced and highly supportive Senior Leadership Team
* A commitment to professional development
* A school committed to consistency and sustained improvement
* The opportunity to join our Corporate Membership to Benenden Health Care, where the Academy pays for half the membership. The membership to the scheme will allow each participating member to request a wide range of discretionary health care services.
* Teachers' Pension Scheme
* Cycle to work scheme
If you have the motivation and drive for excellence and want to be a part of an enthusiastic dedicated and well-resourced team, committed to ensuring that all students make the best possible progress in an ambitious school with the desire to be 'outstanding', we would be pleased to receive an application from you.
To learn more about us, please visit .
For more information about working with us, or to obtain an application pack please contact our recruitment partner, Breaghn Cameron at Hays Education on or
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will need to undertake a DBS enhanced clearance for this Academy. We are also required by law to ensure that any prospective employee is legally entitled to live and work in the UK. You will be required to provide documentation as evidence. Other conditions of employment may apply. We are committed to equality of opportunity and positively welcome applications form all sections of the community.