This role is suited for a graduate within Economics or Accounting & Finance
Our client is a well-known growing brand looking to add an Analyst to their Economics department based in Redhill
* Proactive support for Sales and Servicing for all pricing queries and issues; to be first point of contact for queries from around the business, highlighting any issues to the team and Pricing management.
* To ensure accuracy of the data of our in house systems to ensure the data required for pricing on a monthly basis is accurate and at low risk of incorrect billing.
* To successfully support pricing the Index portfolio within the agreed SLAs. To minimise any re-bill activity by working with close attention to the detail of each contract.
* To respond to all aspects of pricing and transportation queries from customers within the required timeframe to ensure billing activity is not negatively affected.
* Develop good relationships with internal and external customers.
* Maintain a proactive approach to supporting the re-pricing process for all elements that make up the final customer price; including transportation, metering and other industry charges.
* Maintain accurate pricing of bespoke pricing mechanisms.
* Develop a commercial awareness including an awareness of the industry.
Graduate calibre preferred
Intermediate Excel is essential and Access knowledge preferred
Excellentverbal and written communication skills
High attention to detail
£18,000 - £20,000 + study support