Graduate Quantity Surveyor - London
*Graduate Quantity Surveyor - London*
My clients are a medium sized contractor based in London. They're highly reputable and are widely recognised for the quality of their high end residential refurbishments. They have been established for over 20 years and are gradually expanding and growing. They are looking to take on a recent graduate to grow and progress with the company with the aim to become a Quantity Surveyor.
*Graduate Quantity Surveyor*
- Perform risk and value management and cost control.
- Analyse costs of subcontractors before work commences.
- Identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks.
- Allocate work to subcontractors.
- Value completed work and arrange payments.
- Maintain awareness of the different building contracts in current use.
- Understand the implications of health and safety regulations
- Recently graduated with a degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- Good communication skills
- Good time management skills
If you would like to be considered for this role, please give Luke a call on or send your CV.