Finance Team Leader
Our client is a multinational insurance company located in Surrey, who are seeking a experienced Finance Professional for a 12 month Fixed Term Contract opportunity.
* Manage the daily team operation and cost centre & budgets
* Undertake breach reporting activities. Responsible for the maintenance of the local CASS/COBS breach log
* Lead, motivate and manage a team
* Develop and manage relationships with internal/external stakeholders and outsourcers including being the key point of contact for change projects
* Develop and manage timely and accurate MI/status reporting for senior management and operational oversight forums
* Manage and/or support internal audit and compliance monitoring reviews, as well as independent external audits( annual CASS audits/FCA visits/support year end statutory account audits
* Ideally you would be studying towards a professional qualification, ACA/ ACCA/ CF1, Investment Operations Certificate or similar
* Previous experience gained in the financial services sector is essential
* Risk management and control, including experience of managing internal/external audits and reviews
* Effective team management and leadership
* Prior experience of producing/validating accurate and timely MI for senior management
Our client has an exceptional reputation in the marketplace making it an employer of choice in the Surrey area.
Please quote 40823 when calling Alexander Lloyd on and ask for our Accountancy and Finance division. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd Finance and Accountancy is the leading recruiter of part-qualified Accountants, Financial and Management Accountants, Financial Controllers, and Finance Directors across Surrey, Sussex, London and Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.