Newly Qualified KS2 teacher
NQT KS2 class teacher job vacancy Good Primary school Richmond London Surrey Newly qualified Key Stage 2
NQT KS2 teacher
Are you looking for a new Primary teaching position in South West London? A highly reputable Primary school based close by to Twickenham Station are specifically seeking a Newly Qualified Primary teacher to join their team for September start. This role will start in September and is on a permanent basis.
This role will involve teaching a mixed ability class on a full time basis, whilst being supported to complete your induction year. The year group at this stage is flexible, you will be placed into a year group which best suits your skills and experience. It is likely to be Year 3, Year 4, Year 5 or Year 6. To be successful in this position you must have completed your qualifications and hold QTS. There is a very low level of EAL at this school.
This Primary school offers the following benefits:
- A recently refurbished, spacious learning environment
- A varied curriculum which focusses on Sports, Music, Drama and Art
- Pupils who love coming to school and are motivated to achieve their best
- Excellent behaviour
- An established and supportive leadership team, the Headteacher has been in post for almost 10 years
- Parents who are engaged and actively involved with school life
- Access to an outstanding NQT programme and excellent CPD within the borough
If you're interested in this Key Stage 2 position, please send your updated CV to Katie Porter at Hays Education or call Katie now on for further details
Not interested in this role but know someone that could be? Refer their details and we'll reward you with £250 gift vouchers when we place them.