Trainee Stockbroker - FCA Regulated Firm - London - City
Account Executive / Trainee Stockbroker
Permanent / Full Time
Location: London, City
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 plus commission (uncapped)
First year earnings: circa £35,000 - £40,000 + (inc commission)
Second year earnings: circa £45,000 - £65,000 + (inc commission)
We have a exciting opportunity for a Trainee Stockbroker to join a leading City Stockbrokers who are regulated by the FCA. This is a unique career opportunity for ambitious and confident individuals with experience in sales.
We are looking for a Trainee Stockbroker for a leading independent FCA regulated investment company, based in the heart of the City of London. They are part of an Asset Management Company that offers a variety of investment products for institutional, corporate and high net worth investors in equity, derivatives, commodities and FX markets.
My client offers execution only, advisory and discretionary services in financial markets.
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to start their career in the City as a Trainee Stockbroker.
Essential Qualities and Requirements for Trainee Stockbroker:
- Previous telesales / sales experience (essential)
- A good telephone manner
- A keen interest in financial markets
- The ability to communicate effectively across all levels
- The drive and ambition to succeed
Primary Responsibilities for Trainee Stockbroker include:
- First call prospect qualification for a brochure
- Second call follow up, qualification for the prospect to become a client
- Third call (close) - is the prospect going to become a client?
- Making up company brochures daily ready to be posted
- Preparing for the daily market meeting - news round-up and summary
- Increase market knowledge - newspapers, websites etc
- Provisionally arrange qualified prospect meetings for a director
- Data input on the company’s database
- Managing the pipeline - who to call and when
- Any other tasks (administrative or otherwise) that the company can reasonably expect you to complete as and when required by the company
- Acting in line with company policy and procedures at all times.
Working Hours and Remuneration for Trainee Stockbroker:
- Hours 8.30am-5.30pm
- Holiday 20 days per annum (excluding bank holidays)
- Salary basic £18,000-£22,000 + commission
Only applications from UK residence will be considered
Key words: Stockbroker, Private Client Stockbroker, Senior Stockbroker, Trainee stockbroker, Junior stockbroker, Advisory Stockbroker, Execution Only Stockbroker, Discretionary Stockbroker, Sales Trader, Equity Broker, Derivatives Broker, FX Broker, Commodities Broker, Fixed Income Broker, Financial Sales Executive, Stockbroker Account Executive, Financial Services, Financial Markets, Equities, Derivatives, FX, Commodities, Fixed Income, CFD, Spread Betting, Stock Market.