Senior Retention Manager
I am currently working on behalf of a global media outlet, which is a premium brand and household name. I have the priveledge of recruiting for a global role, based in London, leading the retention team to reducing churn, and increasing suscriber engagement.
- Develop and manage the Retention Strategy to minimise cancellations and drive increased revenue per user across the subscriber base
- Analyse print and digital retention activity, reporting on effectiveness. Analyse customer behaviour patterns to identifying gaps and opportunities and areas for concern
- Lead the optimisation of existing programmes as well as driving forward the development and implementation of new initiatives.
- Integrate a test and learn approach to the Retention team’s activity to drive a clear understanding of the levers of Retention across the business
- Drive effective marketing throughout the customer lifecycle, working with Acquisition to identify high quality audiences, and with CRM to drive customer engagement and inform the implementation of engagement tactics for at-risk segments
The Role requires:
- Somebody who has at least four years in a strategic facing retention/loyalty/VIP role
- A data driven professional who understands the importance of communicating with the business intelligence teams in order to have conversations regarding both consumer and commercial data
- Somebody who has a passion for current affairs