Unique opportunity to join a leading Business & Consumer services company as a Strategic Planner based in London.
National & Leading Business & Consumer services company based in London.
As the Strategic Planner for this leading Business & Consumer services company in London you will promote the role and value as a key media choice to clients, with the ultimate goal of supporting advertising revenue across all sectors and influencers. Create persuasive presentations in response to client briefs using expertise and information from media planning strategy and tools as well as other research available.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work with the Media Specialist sales team and clients to understand a client's business and advertising objectives with a primary focus on promoting how you can add value.
- Use insight to convert opportunities to new revenue, delivering Market-Reach sales KPIs.
- Responsible for using media insight to demonstrate the role and value of mail/door-drops in the channel mix and creating materials and presentations that communicate this to key audiences.
- Collaborate with Market-Reach teams and sales teams as required, to provide media, audience and brand insight.
- Use the full range of industry resources and tools to substantiate presentations, insight projects and thought leadership content to prove the value.
The successful candidate in London will have:
- Background in media/insights/planning whether from a media agency, a direct marketing creative agency or industry influencer - with proven knowledge of and experience with DM/DD.
- Ideally trained to senior level in using and identifying audience and media channel insights from key industry tools including TGI, Touchpoints, Neilsen, Ebiquity, Mediatel. Ability to discover and utilise information from desk research from advertising/marketing/media sources to support specific briefs.
- Ability to make and maintain good contacts and relationships with internal colleagues and external suppliers based on a strong marketing foundation to ensure respect and trust in company expertise.
- Ability to turn media, message and audience knowledge into compelling and persuasive presentations for Media Specialists to pitch to clients to support value of the company and its role across the customer journey.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure role with client deadlines.
- Experienced in reading client campaign results to evaluate results and prove campaign value.
- An analytical and logical approach to problem solving and decision making.
- Skilled in PowerPoint presentations.
Competitive salary and benefits package on offer to the successful Strategic Planner.