My client, based in Central London, is currently searching for an Order Administrator to join their growing business. This exciting opportunity is a permanent position and would suit someone who is looking to further their previous experience within a fast-past environment. The varied role, combining a range of tasks from Order processing to Stock control, will report to the Finance Manager.
Key duties will include:
- Warehouse management (receiving and organising goods)
- Stock count, raising stock orders, organisation of physical inventory, assisting with rotation, NFR stock
- Freight management (optimisation of order volume for stock orders, securing delivery at requested dates / places, freight cost optimisation)
- Accepting and managing sales orders
- Communicating and answering enquiries
- Invoicing for goods shipped and received
- Placing and maintaining purchase orders
- Inspecting incoming shipments
- Updating customer information including credit limit on the database
- Counting and rotating stock on a monthly basis
- General product administration - including creating monthly price lists
- 1+ years previous experience in a sales order processing role
- Distribution ordering experience an advantange
- Use of an ERP system - preferable Navison.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office, particularly Excel
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ambition to contribute to the business
- Strong communication skills
This role would suit someone who has a drive to succeed and can hit the ground running. My client is offering a competitive salary of up to £24,000 dependent upon experience and is looking for someone to start as soon as possible. If you think that this is the kind of opportunity you would be right for then apply online now and a consultant from Cameron James will be in touch shortly.