Junior Business Process & Analytics Developer (NetSuite, Java)
Exciting new role based in NW London. A global leader in an exciting market.
We are looking for someone with programming skills but with ambition to do more than code.
This role will enable you to gain broader business experience in business process, reporting and analytics.
- Working directly with the Chief Operating Officer and very closely with the IT and ISO teams to continuously review, develop and improve efficiency within the business processes.
- Working directly with the Chief Operating Officer and very closely with the Sales & Marketing director to continuously review, develop and improve the reporting and analytics within the business.
- Interaction with all departments across the business to ensure appropriate control but most importantly make teams work more efficiently.
- Using your programming skills to develop custom solutions, ensuring the client gets the maximum benefit and efficiency out of their NetSuite ERP system.
- Working with senior directors and managers to efficiently produce accurate data from NetSuite to help run business smoothly.
- Improving business analytics probably by migrating spreadsheet reporting to Power BI
- Exceptional Excel skills, pivots, lookups and advanced data analysis.
- Previous project management experience or knowledge.
- Previous experience of working with Power BI would help but is not imperative.
- Previous experience of working with NetSuite would help but is not imperative.
- A very flexible attitude, willing to work in a fast paced environment on a variety of projects some short and simple, some long and complex.
- You are a confident self-starter able to spot opportunities for improvement.
- You are bright, dynamic and ambitious.
- You are flexible and reactive to change.
- You are analytical and objective.
- You have a strong attention to detail and a desire for perfection, but not necessarily at all costs.