Senior Systems Architect - London City
Senior Systems Architect - London City - £65k - £80k
WORLD LEADING TELECOMS HOUSE is looking for a Senior Systems Architect to accept a new role, within an existing team. You will be joining a FTSE company with a profitable track record & significant growth aspirations. You will be working in a state of the art environment, with cutting edge technology & plush modern offices in the heart of London. Excellent career progression & a first class career at the forefront of the telecoms arena is on offer. This role is to champion Systems Architect services.
Pension + Health Care + Dental Schemes + 25 days holiday (inc to 30 days) + Health Insurance + Childcare vouchers + Season Ticket Loan + PC loan + onsite gym + subsidised onsite restaurant & coffee bar + LARGE Bonus.
You will be working with the over-all design, including developing ideas and specifications for implementation. You will be speaking to internal and external suppliers, so Business English is critical.
You're main responsibilities as a Senior Systems Architect will be :
* Powering the system architecture process by anticipating and responding to market demand for new developments, and to establish well-defined development programs to meet those demands. This position will have a primary focus on embedded systems architecture.
* Assume the technology leadership role for the development of the architecture for embedded systems within user terminals or adjacent to them in customer premises equipment.
* Provide assurance over the architecture for different types of user terminal with differing levels of hardware integration.
* Develop market requirements for end devices.
* Produce clear, concise, and balanced documentation to justify or oppose particular product or network development proposals
* Build and maintain relationships with the business unit experts such that system development becomes a collaborative process and ideas presented to a wider audience show increased quality and feasibility.
* Take an active role in establishing the baseline scope, timeline and cost of investment cases ensuring open, fair and reasoned analysis building upon inputs from all members of the team
To be successful for this Senior Systems Architect, you need the following skills / experience:
* Expertise in the full range of embedded hardware aspects including radio frequency identification (RFIC), application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC), system on a chip or system on chip (SoC or SOC) design and fabrication, module development, system integration
* Expertise in embedded software platforms, including embedded processor architectures, security domains, application virtualization and differential upgrades.
* Awareness of physical layer, antennas, network emulation, type approval demands placed on embedded systems are part of a wider user terminal.
Solid history of working in a relevant communications, network infrastructure or related computing infrastructure field (specific engineering experience related to messaging/M2M will be an advantage).
Don't miss a Great opportunity to join a large, multinational company, with a well-known and household name - who look after their staff.
Contact Sally Hall on or click the "Apply Now" button.