Junior Shift Technician
We are currently recruiting for a Junior Shift Technician to join a large manufacturing company based in Wolverhampton. Ideally you will need to be from a mechanical or engineering background with experience of electrical and hydraulics machinery.
This role would suit someone with a passion for mechanics, cars, motorbikes and experience in taking apart and putting together engines.
Salary £20,000 - £22,000
Hours of Work, 4 on 4 off, 2 days, 2 nights, 7 am or 7pm or 7pm or 7am, 12 hours
- Maintaining and continuously checking the operation of machines
- Assisting Shift Technicians with resolutions
- Undertaking various products
- Dealing with machine breakdowns
- Identifying efficiency improvements and reducing factory downtime
- Very physical and hands on role which includes a lot of heavy lifting and standing for long periods of time
- NVQ Level in Mechanical Engineering
- IT Literate
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.