Private Banking Project Manager, Risk and Regulatory £75-£85k
Project Manager, Risk and Regulatory Change -75K-85K , Central London, Permanent
An exciting opportunity has come up to work as a Project Manager in a well respected private bank located in Central London. This role will be best suited for someone with experience managing multiple large-scale projects at any one time within financial services/wealth management.
Candidate must be familiar with AML Risk, Regulatory Change, Reporting and CRS (Common Reporting Standards).
What type of projects will you work on?
- Risk Management
- Data Protection GDPR
- Regulatory Compliance
- Compliance Risk
Projects will vary dependent on business priorities
This role will have you managing 3-4 large scale projects at any one time, and over 22 projects throughout the year.
What type of experience will you have?
- Previous experience of managing multiple projects through a full project lifecyle (within Banking and Wealth Management)
- Project management track record, from inception and planning to implementation
- Ability to provide high quality business analysis and solution design in a format that can be readily absorbed and actioned by managers across the business
- Line managment of team
- General understanding of key financial services regulatory issues
- Team management methods and meeting management skills
- Innovative approach to realising business deliverables
How to apply?
We're hiring as quickly as possible so email or apply with your CV for immediate consideration.
Not ready to apply, or have some questions first?
Call me, Matthew Babechuk, on or email to discuss.