Nelson Chambers are recruiting a Finance Manager for a well-known organisation in the South Essex area.
Reporting to the Director of Finance, this role offers an exciting challenge and excellent career development opportunities and a broad workload.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing and controlling budgets
- Leading and preparing the year end statutory accounts
- Ensuring all reconciliations are accounted
- Liaise with external auditors to ensure prompt audit process
- To ensure financial information is maintained for capital transactions
- Oversee the fixed assets
- Prepare board reports and present the accounts on a quarterly basis
The successful candidate will be ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified and will have strong statutory accounts experience. Experience within housing or a commercial construction business would be beneficial but not essential.
If you are a qualified Finance Manager looking for an exciting challenge then please process your application today for consideration.