IT Business Analyst - Emerging Technology (AI & VR)
*** Are you a dedicated and driven IT Business Analyst or Business Systems Analyst, with a keen interest in new and emerging technology? ***
Our client, based in Guildford, Surrey, is currently recruiting for an IT Business Systems Analyst to join them on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for researching and accelerating the adoption of emerging technology across the business. You will use your skills as a Business Analyst and enthusiasm for technology to actively seek out new and emerging trends, with a particular focus on cognitive computing and artificial intelligence liaising with external stakeholders and monitoring both competitor and company activities in the tech space.
Key responsibilities for the Business Analyst:
- Demonstrate to the business and key stakeholders the value and benefits of new technologies and gain buy in from them around this
- Use your extensive business analysis skills to capture and document detailed business requirements around existing and new technologies
- Lead proof of concept activity and pilots to assess and validate technology viability
- Constantly research new ideas for technology within the workplace. See this through from idea to proof of concept to implementing the solution
- Work on large projects / programmes that include new and innovative technologies
Key skills and experience:
- Business Analyst or Business Systems Analyst experience is essential
- A Technical background would be highly advantageous including sound knowledge of IT Infrastructure
- A keen interest in new and rising technologies and the ability to keep an eye on emerging technologies is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication, with the ability to communicate and present proposals effectively at different levels of the organisation
- Strong requirement gathering and documentation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders across the business
- Previous experience in a R&D (research and development) or innovation role would be advantageous
For more information, please contact Georgia Harris at Clearwater People Solutions or apply as directed.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.
Keywords: Business Analyst / Business Systems Analyst / Technical Analyst / Guildford / Surrey / Woking / Leatherhead / Farnborough /