Senior Site Manager
Senior Site Manager
£60,000 - £65,000 per annum
Our client are a premier building contractors specialising in high quality residential property refurbishment, new build homes, property renovation including listed buildings, apartment fit outs, basement construction and basement conversions throughout central London.
They are now looking to recruit a Senior Site Manager to join their team in London.
As their Senior Site Manager you will take sole responsibility for overseeing all aspects of work on site and will report directly to the directors. The successful candidate will be working on a £1.2m residential refurbishment and basement construction in Highgate, this is a long term role as we like to retain proven managers. You will be responsible for:
- Delivering high quality projects on time and to budget
- Managing our directly employed labour force and sub-contractors
- Managing and liaising with the Project Manager, Clients, Sub-contractors, Senior Engineer, Foreman, Quantity Surveyors and Design team.
- Monitoring project programme
- Ordering materials
- Reviewing and ensuring Trade Contractors have produced Method Statements and Risk Assessments prior to any work starting
- Carrying out toolbox talks and site inductions
- Writing risk assessments and method statements where required
- Maintaining site diary, plant register and accident book, signing in sheets, CVI forms, RFI forms
- Producing contractors progress reports
- Carrying out weekly safety checks and inspections
- Complying with Considerate Constructor’s Scheme requirements.
To be considered for their Senior Site Manager role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 7 years’ experience as a senior site manager in the high end residential sector.
- Stable, proven track record within Main Contracting/Construction
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Experience in managing individuals, teams of directly employed tradesmen as well as sub-contractors
- Commercially awareness.
- Excellent technical knowledge and a good eye for detail
- Structural experience an advantage
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Office Skills
- CSCS Black Card & SMSTS certificates are essential
- First Aid
If you feel you have the skills for their Senior Site Manager role, please apply now!