Lettings Client Accountant
Would you like the opportunity to join a thriving business that are always looking to offer fantastic career progression within their accounts team? This leading Estate Agency have a track record in encouraging their team to achieve their ambitions without the need to move externally.
If you are currently working within a role in Accounts within the Property sector then this is an outstanding opportunity to join a bubbly and ambitious team that will allow you to progress in your career to the next level.
The role involves, but is not limited to the following duties:
- Processing financial transactions associated with tenants within the allocated portfolio
- Liaising with both tenants and landlords
- Managing payment runs and allocating payments as necessary
- Preparing income and expenditure reports for landlords when required
- Promptly responding to landlord queries regarding fees and statements
- Chasing rent arrears on an ad hoc basis
The position requires somebody with the following experience and skills:
- Experience in an Accounts role within an Estate Agency business is preferable
- Ability to work well within a team
- Strong communication skills
- Ambitious and driven attitude
If you think that this would be an ideal move for you then apply now. Alternatively if you would like more information about the role and the company then call Joseph Morris at Deverell Smith on to discuss further.