Marketing Co ordinator
Marketing Co Ordinator(Media Centre) - based Brentwood, Essex
Up to 1 year Maternity cover
Salary £ 22-25,000 pa plus benefits
McColl’s are a leading neighbourhood retailer serving the Convenience and Newsagent sectors with a strong national presence throughout the UK. Comprising over 1370 stores including over 1,000 convenience stores, we are the second largest multiple convenience operator in the UK.
We have aggressive growth plans in part enabled by our store acquisition programme an example of which is our acquisition of 298 convenience stores from Co-op which will transition to McColl’s over the next few months.
We are currently looking to recruit a Marketing Executive to work in our busy Media Centre based at our head office in Brentwood. Our established MRG's Media Centre, enables suppliers and third parties to maximise the opportunity offered via the store estate by placing brand messages directly in front of McColl's consumers in their homes, on their way to store and right up to the point of purchase through a range of different media touch points.
The main purpose of this role is to manage media centre bookings, briefing the bookings to the marketing team and coordinating the artwork to achieve media centre budget.
- The day to day management and delivery of all agreed media centre campaigns in store (including sign off of all POS and creative with buying team)
- Ensuring we maintain relationships with all suppliers
- Developing proposals (based on supplier brand plans) for activation in McColl’s utilising all relevant marketing channels
- To manage the invoicing process for all Media Centre Activity
- Brief in all T3 till ads and manage the production company that create till ads
- Support the Senior Sales Manager to deliver the media centre P&L on an going basis (including forecasts and costs)
- To interface with the Marketing Manager to help implement their respective marketing campaigns
- Responsible for managing the Plus Loyalty scheme website and email. Includes liaising with prize & promotions agency, uploading artwork & copy and sending emails to our Plus Loyalty scheme customer base
- Previous experience of a marketing or brand management role, within a client facing role or as part of an in-house marketing team
- An understanding of retailing and shopper media solutions
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook,Excel,Word and Access
- The ability of working in a high pressure environment and to tight deadlines
Along with the above suitable candidates must have excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships internally and externally.
As well as the salary we offer good benefits associated with a large retailing group, including free parking, staff restaurant, pleasant working surroundings and a generous staff discount scheme.
Please state current salary on application, only suitable applicants will be contacted for interview
Keywords;Marketing Co ordinator,marketing campaigns,