Brightside is a dynamic Top 20 Insurance Broker with leading products in the motor and home markets.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to grow and develop our business from a brand design perspective ensuring a robust creative design strategy is in place moving forward.
We have a strong belief in standing out from the crowd, with a working environment that celebrates the individuals who are driving us forward. Collaboration, energy and innovation are key ingredients in making Brightside a great place to work. Not only that, the positivity that is generated is the catalyst for an ever improving business.
As a talented Graphic Designer you will be required to work on your own in a fast paced environment creating solutions for digital and print media. You will be producing designs for a wide range of internal and external applications, such as websites, microsites, banners, email campaigns and printed material, as well as completing larger tasks as part of project work.
- Responsible for conceptualising new campaigns from the words, messages, data tables and concepts provided by the marketing team and transform them into a powerful presentation
- Being the guardian for the visual elements of the Brightside brands
- Responsible for working with internal customers/clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales
- Responsible for preparing rough drafts through to final artwork based on an agreed brief
- Working with html and feel comfortable writing, understanding and amending code by hand.
- Experience working on your own and as part of a team at pace
- The ability to manage your own time and workload
- A natural with Adobe CC for print and web
- Experience with html and feel comfortable understanding and amending code by hand
- A relevant degree/qualification or experience in design
- Ability to multitask - You'll be able to keep on top of a variety of projects while meeting the expectations of the business
- Ability to pick up new technical skills as and when the need arises
- Obsessive attention to detail with a keen eye for typography, colour and layout.
- Ideally you’ll have worked across both web and print
- Flash and motion graphics are highly desirable
- Ideally worked in the financial services industry
- Take your Birthday off! Here at Brightside we give you your birthday off to celebrate in style.
- 22 days holiday, rising by one each year, up to 27 days in total - plus bank holidays.
- Access to hundreds of pounds worth of healthcare and treatments via our Health Cash Plan scheme.
- A staff referral scheme giving you the opportunity to earn up to £500 for recommending a friend.
- A salary sacrifice pension scheme.
- We reward our long serving employees through extra holiday and one off cash rewards.
- We could save you up to £900 on your Childcare costs through our Kiddivouchers scheme.
- A variety of Staff Discounts covering: Gym memberships, Restaurants, Beauty salons, Spas, Car garages, Golf memberships, Wedding accessories and much much more!!
We are idyllically located in North Bristol overlooking the Severn Bridge. It is accessible via the M4, and consequently avoids traffic blackspots. Due to our location it is essential that all our employees have their own transport to get to our offices, we have plenty of FREE onsite parking.