Finance Analyst - Budgeting
A fantastic opportunity for an analytically minded accountant has arisen in a leading International bank. You will need to have extensive budgeting and analysis skills and be competent in dealing with various and multiple stakeholders. You will also need to be diligent, organised and be able to work with confidential information.
The main duties will include:
- Preparation and management large complex budgets and forecasts
- Subsequent reporting and presentations
- Extensive financial planning and subsequent analysis
- Various reconciliations
- Stakeholder management for multiple business units
- Dealing with ad hoc queries
- A qualified accountant is required
- Strong IT skills including excel
- Extensive budgeting and analysis
- Excellent numerical skills
- Ability to business partner with multiple divisions
- Experience of budgeting and forecasting
You will need to be available at short notice for this 9 month role and FS industry experience is preferred but not essential.