Field sales Executive New Business
Field Sales Executive New Business
£18K + pension, company car (all reasonable business expenses reimbursed) 28 days holiday and other benefits + uncapped commission + bonus (OTE £50K) A company Car or car allowance will be provided,
Opportunity: An excellent opportunity has just arisen for a talented New Business Sales Executive / Key Account Sales Executive to join Scotland’s leading licensed provider water and waste water services. We provide services to a range of corporate and small to medium enterprises in Scotland. This is a new business role!
Background: The Scottish water market was de regulated in 2008, this means that non-domestic customers now have a choice as to who provides their tap water and waste water services. Clear Business Water are at the forefront of this market and currently transfer approximately 1000 customers every month from the industry incumbent. This makes us the No 1 independent supplier of choice in Scotland.
The role: This role is solely focused on new business acquisition and growing a base across the territory. A strong communicator who thrives on promoting the brand at senior level. The role is based from our Hamilton offices with travel across Scotland. The role will concentrate on FK, KY, PH and DD postcodes. Ideally someone with local knowledge and resident in one of these areas would preferred although not essential.
Support: As part of our continuous support and our drive to remain number 1, you will be assigned an appointment maker who will work with you generating appointments for you to attend and ultimately convert and close. You will however be expected to be able to self-generate leads and make appointments to compliment this fantastic asset afforded to you. Additionally all marketing materials and laptop and mobile telephone will be provided to assist you in fulfilment of the role.
You will have:
- Strong communication, interpersonal and team working skills to present and liaise effectively with colleagues, internal and external stakeholders
- Creativity and tenacity in new business development
- A driven approach and be able to use your own initiative to be highly motivated to deliver against targets and overcome challenges
- Demonstrable success in business to business sales ideally within the corporate market place
- Experience of, and be accustomed to, working to targets and deadlines in a fast paced sales environment
- A professional attitude and be highly motivated and driven
- The ability to articulate the technical aspects of our services, USP’s and main differentiators
- Strong organisational, planning, IT and administration skills
- Full, clean driving licence
NO AGENCIES PLEASE